25.8.16

DEAR CUSTOMER SERVICES


Dear Sustainability Adidas Group,

Rio was a great Olympics to watch and the performance of Team GB truly inspiring.

I have just purchased an Adidas Team GB Golf Climachill polo shirt to celebrate Justin Rose gold medal, from the label I can see it is made from 100% polyester fabric.

Can you please advise when I wash this polyester polo shirt will it shed any microfibre 'plastic' particles? I have read in the media that these microfibres contribute towards plastic ocean pollution and can even enter human food chain.

As a slightly concerned customer who loves eating seafood. Are Adidas working on any technology to prevent this from happening in the near future?

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment